One smart way to score high marks in any exam is knowing what to expect. Regardless of whatever competitive examination, entrance test, or interview, you can access tons of questions to aid your preparation on IndiaBix online test site.
IndiaBIX.com is an Open Database that operates by collecting and sharing questions and answers that were asked in various interviews. This data is collected and submitted by various users/visitors around the world.
How Indiabix Online Test Works
Users submit questions or answers or codes to IndiaBIX.com. Once that is done, the site asserts that he or she owns that data or otherwise has the right to redistribute it freely. However, IndiaBIX assumes no liability for disputes regarding ownership, copyright, or trademarks of the data submitted to this site. IndiaBIX does not post any submissions, alter submissions, or remove a submission from the site.
IndiaBIX online test Type
IndiaBix.com features the following test types:
- General Aptitude
- Verbal and Reasoning
- Online Tests
- General Knowledge
As with all competitive exams, General Aptitude plays a key role in Indiabix Online Test. It’s very easy to understand, and tough to get it done in time. So, you’ll have to practice more and more. There are several types of General Aptitude; on this website, they have sub-categorized this topic into 4 parts. And these categories are again divided into many.
- Arithmetic Aptitude
- Data Interpretation
- Online Aptitude Test
- Data Interpretation Test
Verbal and Reasoning
Verbal Ability is all about your English vocabulary. You can find Synonyms, Antonyms, Spotting errors, Spellings, Comprehension, etc.
You can read this: 10 Best online test platforms in Nigeria
This topic is purely related to software students and professionals. It comprises 4 subcategories like C Programming, C++ Programming, C# Programming & Java Programming. You’ll learn fundamentals, operations, Assertions, Functions, Structures, etc… about all programs here. Even though it is purely related to the software field, Any graduate or Undergraduate can learn C & Java easily here.
This consists of General Online Tests, Technical Online Tests, and Engineering Online Tests you can practice and be an expert.
There are several procedures in an interview including Group Discussions, HR rounds, and many Written Exams. This category is having Placement Papers with Answers (Many Companies), Group Discussion Topics with Answers, HR Interview Questions with Answers, Body Language (Gestures), and Technical Interview Questions and Answers.
There are several puzzles, riddles, and many logical questions on the site like Sudoku, Playing Card puzzles, Missing number puzzles, Logical puzzles, and many more are here.
This section contains all General Knowledge you can practice when you want to appear in any exam related to it.
Nowadays, people are more interested in the engineering field and with an increase in engineering students, the competition between them is increasing rapidly. So one must do smart work to get expertise in Engineering, If you want to reach your Engineering Standard, make sure you are up to date with this category.
Similar to Engineering, there is an equal demand for Medical Sciences. Indiabix will surely help you in learning Medical Science.
Indiabix Online Test Samples
The sample tests for each grade level of the assessment are available below for you to use to familiarize yourself with the kinds of items and format used for the assessment.
Also, you can check this: Maersk (PLI) Online Aptitude Test Questions Study Pack in 2022
Online Verbal Ability Test
Direction (for Q.Nos. 1 – 2):
Instruction: Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any will be in one part of the sentence. The letter of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is ‘E’. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).
1. (solve as per the direction given above)
A. He has a scheme
B. of his own which he thinks
C. more preferable to
D. that of any other person.
E. No error.
2. (solve as per the direction given above)
A. In spite of the rumors
B. of an impending takeover
C. by the government
D. Ramlal bought more shares of that company.
E. No error.
Direction (for Q.Nos. 3 – 4):
In the questions given below, a part of the sentence is italicized and underlined. Below are given alternatives to the italicized part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, option ‘D’ is the answer.
3. To get one’s name in Rowland Ward’s book of hunting records was the hot ambition of every serious hunter.
D. No improvement
4. If he had time he will call you.
A. would have
B. would have had
D. No improvement
Direction (for Q.Nos. 5 – 6):
In the following questions choose the word which is the exact OPPOSITE of the given words.
Online Civil Engineering Test
Instructions: Attempt all questions.
- A person crosses a 600 m long street in 5 minutes. What is his speed in km per hour?
- An airplane covers a certain distance at a speed of 240 kmph in 5 hours. To cover the same distance in 1 hour, it must travel at a speed of:
A. 300 kmph
B. 360 kmph
C. 600 kmph
D. 720 kmph
- If a person walks at 14 km/hr instead of 10 km/hr, he would have walked 20 km more. The actual distance traveled by him is:
A. 50 km
B. 56 km
C. 70 km
D. 80 km
- A train can travel 50% faster than a car. Both start from point A at the same time and reach point B 75 kms away from A at the same time. On the way, however, the train lost about 12.5 minutes while stopping at the stations. The speed of the car is:
A. 100 kmph
B. 110 kmph
C. 120 kmph
D. 130 kmph
- Excluding stoppages, the speed of a bus is 54 kmph and including stoppages, it is 45 kmph. For how many minutes does the bus stop per hour?
IndiaBix online test helps students experience and engage in real-life texts to solve meaningful problems based on high-quality classroom work.
We Also Recommend
- Mechanical Engineering Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers
- NIMC Recruitment Test Past Questions
- NEBOSH Job Aptitude Test Past Questions & Answers
- 10 Best online test platforms in Nigeria
- Maersk (PLI) Online Aptitude Test Questions Study Pack in 2022
- Updated Standard Chartered Online Assessment Test Past Questions 2022
- Indorama Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers