Application for the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment is Open!
Are you a teacher and want to work with the Lagos state teaching service commission? This is a grand opportunity for you.
The Lagos state government is in need of teachers who have what it takes to help the Lagos government push the educational sector forward in the state.
This post will enlighten you on all you need to know about this job recruitment, the eligible criteria, requirements, how to apply, and the application deadline.
The state is making sure that the standard of education is in line with the world’s 21st century global educational standard under the present administration. Lagos state needs you!
Why you should get the Past questions
Lagos state recruitment has always been known to attract thousands of people and this teacher’s recruitment won’t be different. Because of this, you need to be a step faster than other aspirants.
Let’s face it, some might even be more qualified than you are, but to advance to the interview stage, you need to first pass the general exam.
Therefore, it’s important you get the Lagos State Teacher’s Recruitment past questions and answers. Not just from anyone but from a reliable source.
Read on to learn how to get the Past questions and answers.
Who is Eligible for the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment?
Interested teachers are to carefully go through this requirement and see if they meet the criteria:
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Interesting applicants must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
How to Apply for the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
Lagos state teaching service commission recruitment application form is free of charge and the portal that you should log into is Tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
Please don’t pay anyone asking for money before appointment, All job opportunities for teachers in Lagos state are uploaded in this portal on yearly basis free of charge and application is free.
Follow the procedure below and apply.
- Visit the official recruitment portal via tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the Lagos State Government.
Click on the BUTTON below to apply.
Recruitment Application Deadline
The Lagos State Teachers Recruitment application closes on the 31st July 2021.
We Also Recommend
- Lagos Business School: Ranking, Fees, Scholarships & Admission
- Lagos State Undergraduate/Postgraduate scholarship
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response in the comment box. We will attend to you immediately.