Are you really ready to serve your fatherland? Sure, you are. One of the best and most prestigious military outfit to serve in is the Nigerian Airforce, which s one of the military divisions of the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Its recruitment exercises come with a lot of hustles and strains due to the large number of applicants that indicate interest in recruitment every year. That fact alone is what makes it rather about difficult to get selected.
However, since you are here now, you are about to get a kind of competitive advantage every other applicant. That advantage is the opportunity to know what the exams look like and practice with it before the exam date.
The opportunity is afforded you through the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Past Questions and Answers. So, you can create a high probability of emerging successful in the NAF recruitment exams by purchasing the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Past Questions and Answers and start studying with it.
Having the best minds serve in the Nigerian Air Force is a major priority of the outfit. That’s why they go all the way in making the selection and exam process a bit tedious and challenging. You certainly don’t expect an exam that is targeting the best of the best to be that easy.
It may be a herculean task but a few still excel in it. Those who have always emerged as successful have such an advantage because of the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Past Questions and Answers at their disposal during preparations.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
The Nigerian Armed Forces are a major recruiter in Nigeria with 162,000 active workers and a reserve of 32,000. The Air Force alone has up to 10,000 employees. Every year the Air Force looks for young, lively and educated Nigerians who want to enrol for the service.
While some service positions in the Air Force require the most basic level of training, others require trained applicants. The NAF even has an educational facility to care for the military and civilians in various disciplines. This shows the progressiveness and diversity of the forces for building nations.
The NAF occasionally advertises opportunities for citizens who are willing to dedicate their lives to serving the nation
About the Nigerian Air Force
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) was founded on April 18, 1964 as the Air Force of the Nigerian Armed Forces. Together with the Nigerian Army and Navy, they form the Nigerian Armed Forces. However, with a total workforce of around 10,000, the NAF is one of the largest in Africa.
Every year the NAF advertises for vacancies for DSSC and BMTC. The BMTC is the Basic Military Training Center, while the DSSC is the Direct Short Service Commission.
To qualify for BMTC recruitment,
- you must be a Nigerian citizen from birth.
- Your age range must be between 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women and between 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women. However, if you apply to be a chaplain assistant/imam and driver assistant, you must be between 18 and 28 years old.
- You must be single and meet the medical fitness standard of the Nigerian Air Force’s medical and employment standards.
- You must also be 1.66 meters tall for men and 1.63 meters tall for women.
- In addition to a certificate form that a military officer from your state has to sign for you, you will need to provide several other original IDs. Some of these credentials include two recently signed passport photos, birth certificates, and a certificate of authenticity.
- The educational / professional qualification for this position is at least five (5) credits for non-tradesmen in SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
- For artisans, however, the minimum requirement is an ND (with a minimum of lower credit), a NABTEB, RN / RM / NCE or City & Guild certificate.
In order to apply for the DSSC,
- you must have a bachelor’s degree with upper class 2nd class or HND with upper credit.
- You must have completed your National Youth Service and have your NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC at the time of application.
- You must be certified and have full registration with your legal professional associations in Nigeria.
- If you are a male applicant, you must be up to 1.66 meters tall. Female applicants, however, must not be less than 1.63 meters.
- In addition, the age group for DSSC use is between 22 and 30 years and for consultants between 22 and 35 years.
In order to be able to write the NAF recruitment exams, you must also choose from the 15 practice centres for zonal registration. These locations are located in major cities such as Lagos, Enugu, Jos, Port-Harcourt, Benin, Sokoto, Kano and Kaduna.
In the meantime, you must print out the attestation form and confirmation card after applying for DSSC online.
If you choose to be zoned, you should provide a copy of your birth certificate, original training certificates, and NYSC discharge certificates.
What is the Nature of the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment?
If this is your first NAF recruitment exams, the best step you can take before the exercise is to prepare well. If you have taken the test before and didn’t succeed, now is your time to ace it. The success you really need is only possible when you are armed with relevant information on what to expect in the exams.
Basically, the only way to discover how to prepare and know what to expect in the exams, is to seek a copy of the previous tests. Hence, the importance of getting a copy of the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Past Questions and Answers.
The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment is usually a paper-based test written by shortlisted candidates in designated locations. Only candidates who passed this test qualifies for the next recruitment stage.
You should expect questions from general knowledge, English, mathematics, logical reasoning, and Current affairs.
Why You Need Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
It has been found that most of the questions from the past have been repeated word for word in the recent exams. A good number of the questions have been reformulated, but are similar to those in Past Questions and Answers.
In summary, getting a copy of the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Past Questions and Answers will give you a deep insight into what is expected of the actual exam and will ultimately give you the best competitive advantage during the exams.
You can easily get answers to questions when you see them in the exam room. Having an idea of what 60 percent of your test looks like will definitely save you time and trust when you enter your exam room.
How to Get the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Past Questions and Answers cost N1,000 for your subject combination, and to get it, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Payment Method
There are three methods of purchasing our original Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Past Questions and Answers. They are:
1. Debit Card
2. Bank Transfer
3. Direct Bank Deposit
For any of the payment method above, you’ll be paying into the account details below:
Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
Account Number: 0546392167
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 2: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose the Debit Card option, you’ll input your card details and email address. Upon payment, you will get the past questions downloaded to your device immediately.
Click on the button below to download the Nigerian Air Force Past Questions and Answers.
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Past Questions” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your Past Question instantly.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
Click on the link to explore other Recruitment Past Questions and Answers