A good way to live out your dream of defending your nation is when you join the force. So, if you are planning to join the Nigerian Police Force, you must pass the Nigerian Police Recruitment test before other tests. Our Nigerian Police Recruitment Past questions can make it very easy for you to scale in the test.
The Nigerian Police force is a very essential part of the country in the maintenance of law and order. So, you don’t just walk in and become police personnel. It requires you to pass a rigorous set of tests that many applicants eventually fail.
From the records, due to a heavy number of applications reached each year, a big chunk of the numbers get rejected with a sizeable amount of persons failing the Nigerian Police Recruitment test. So, do you really want to exempt yourself from this failure?
The secret is preparation. But you know you can’t just prepare in any way. You must know what the Nigerian Police Recruitment screening looks and feels like. So, the most assured way to prepare well is to get the Nigerian Police Recruitment past questions, which will be your advantage point and exemption point from failure.
So think about it. If you are sure you really want to come out in flying colors during any Nigerian police aptitude test examination, then this Nigerian police past questions and answers are important.
Nature of Nigerian Police Recruitment Past Questions
The Nigerian police screening and proficiency test repeats questions from previous years, but the real challenge is speed and accuracy.
The previous Nigerian police recruitment questions always cover thematic areas in English, mathematics, general knowledge, and current affairs and will consist of several sections: written exam, oral interview, physical agility test, medical and psychological review, and a background check.
The written part of the test process aims to determine if you have the basic skills necessary to perform the work of a police officer.
Although the police academy gives training in search and seizure, probable cause, and reasonable suspicion. However, the academy does not teach basic skills such as math, spelling, grammar, and reading comprehension.
Therefore, applicants have to possess certain core skills.
The exams are aimed at assessing skills in math, reading comprehension, language, writing and observation, and memory.
And the test areas would include; Reading comprehension, vocabulary, memory, situational judgment and reasoning, directional guidance, report writing and grammar, spelling, basic mathematics.
Eligibility and Recruitment Requirements of the Nigerian Police Force
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess the National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: must not be under 18 or over 25 years.
- Education: You must have a Level O certificate at least five credit level passes, including Mathematics and English in no more than two sessions in WASSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB.
- Character: must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any crime.
- Height: should not be less than 1.67 meters high for men and 1.64 meters for women.
- Chest measurement: You should not have an expanded chest measurement of less than 86 cm (34 inches) (for men only).
- Physical characteristics: you should have none of the following abnormalities or deformities: speech impairment, knee bumps, bowed legs, bent knees, flat feet, deformed hands that cannot perform all hand functions. Tattoos, body scar, defective sight or narrowed eyes, amputation of any part of the body. Severe malformation of the teeth. The navel is outstanding.
- Pregnancy: you must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment.
- Financial statement: must be free from any financial shame.
- Guarantors form: you must download and complete the guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from two (2) of the following are: traditional rulers, magistrate, president of the local government, heads of the educational institutions that attended. Career officer not inferior to the rank of grade 12, police officer not inferior to the rank of CSP or military officer not inferior to the rank of lieutenant colonel. Possession of a valid national driver’s license is an additional advantage.
Also, keep in mind that a bachelor’s or master’s degree in other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field or a higher national diploma in a relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
Computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Office, web applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient service provision.
How to Apply for Nigerian Police Recruitment
- You must submit all applications online.
- You MUST have a functional email address and a mobile phone number before starting your application;
- Fill out and SUBMIT the online form. (Check the information before the final presentation).
- Be sure to print the information that is automatically sent to your email and don’t forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondence. The NUMBER is case sensitive.
- You will be asked to submit a paper copy of an email message sent to you if you are selected and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Do not use any email and/or phone number more than once in this application.
- They will disqualify applicants with multiple applications.
- Finally, the Nigerian Police Force will not enter into correspondence with the candidates or on behalf of the candidates in this exercise, other than this portal or the candidates’ email/telephone numbers.
- In addition, the application closes six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
Why You Should Get the Nigerian Police Recruitment Past Questions Papers
Nigerian police recruitment test is competitive only a little number of the total number of applicants who apply get places. The secret to the selection of a successful student is the Past Questions.
We have discovered that over the years, Nigerian police usually repeat their past questions. If you get this last question, you will be better equipped to pass the exams.
Hence, we have gathered past questions and answers dating as far back as the year 2010 and have discovered that most of the questions are repeated.
So, we are assuring you that the questions you get when you purchase this Past Questions and Answers are real past questions that you could likely encounter on the exam day.
How to Get the Nigerian Police Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
The Nigerian police recruitment past question cost N2, 000 for your subject combination, and to get it, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
Therefore, all you need do is specify the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
There are three methods of purchasing our original Nigerian police recruitment past questions and answers. They are:
Direct Bank Deposit
For any of the payment methods above, you’ll be paying into the account details below:
Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
Account Number: 0546392167
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose the Debit Card option, you’ll input your card details and email address. Upon payment, you will get a mail of the past questions you had selected in Step One.
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of Nigerian police recruitment Sample Question you’re purchasing. Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your Past Question instantly.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283