The worst experience is earning a high score in Post UTME and still not getting admission into the university. The Unizik Post UTME is usually the last hurdle for students before it releases the admission list.
Those who read anything and everything always get the shock of the moment once they see their performance. You can be among the few with so much happiness if you prepare rightly for this exam.
No one has the time to banter for your emotions or underlying desire to study at UNIZIK. All the management wants to know is did you pass the Unizik Post UTME? Because it is possible to pass, it is really an arduous task.
Generally, ninety percent of students who pass an exam did not just prepare, they prepared with the right materials. And, the right material for the Unizik Post UTME is the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Post UTME Past Questions, and Answers.
Willing to Pass this exam at one sitting? Get the right material by following the prompt below.
What is the Nature of UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers?
The best preparation for any exam starts with your understanding of what the exam entails. Before sitting for UNIZIK POST UTME, you should go the extra mile of understanding its nature and what to actually expect on the exam day. No matter how you prepare, if you lack vital information on how the exam is conducted, you may end up not writing the exams.
So, get your copy of UNIZIK Post UTME past questions and answers to practice on what to expect and not to expect. Below is what to expect in the UNIZIK Post UTME.
Why you need UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
A thousand and one reasons why you need the UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers exists. But, the most important of them all, is that you don’t have to let your most recent JAMB score go to waste. Actually, wise people tow the path of successful people.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University is a highly competitive university. Statistics show that over 30,000 students applying for a place each year. Unfortunately, approximately 6, 000 students gain admission on average. The rest either attend a second choice or simply sit for the next JAMB.
It is definitely, not so nice an experience to have, and you can avert this by preparing with the right material. Over the years, students who did well in UNIZIK Post UTME attribute 80% of their success to studying with past questions and answers.
This is mainly because UNIZIK repeats questions yearly. So, what you study is almost if not the same as what you get on the exam day. To answer all questions within 60 minutes, you must need UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
In addition, you will get to join the most reliable UNIZIK Post UTME WHATSAPP GROUP. You will definitely, gain wise counsel, and vital information. Get this offer while it lasts by just clicking the right button below.
How to Get the UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Follow the steps below to successfully download the UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the UNIZIK Post-UTME. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have three methods of buying our UNIZIK Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; debit cards, Bank transfers, and direct bank deposits.
For Debit Card:
Presently, we have three available types of UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions. The one for Engineering, Environmental Science and Architecture; the one for Sciences; and the one for Commercial course.
You can purchase whichever one you want by clicking on the respective button.
Bank Transfer or Deposit
To pay with Other Methods (Bank Transfer or Deposit), use the account details below:
- Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
- Account Number: 0546392167
- Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose the Debit Card option, you’ll get an immediate download to your device after a successful Payment.
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of UNIZIK Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “UNIZIK Engineering Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question immediately.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
Samples of UNIZIK Post-UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers
1. We are all hungry; we… anything to eat since, morning. (A) didn’t have (B) haven’t had (C) never had (D) hadn’t had
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B) made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. A number of doctors are not so well disposed to …. government hospitals these days, ……. they? (A) working/do (B) work/are (C) working/are (D) work/aren’t
4. Victor said that two of his chickens … eggs yesterday morning. (A) layed (B) lied (C) laid (D) lain
1. Divide the L.C.M of 36, 54, and 90 by their HCF. (A) 15 (B) 20 (C) 30 (D) 45
2. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x ≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2 (B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1, 2
3. Fina the value of x if 4logx + 5logx – 7logx = log16. (A) 2 (B) 4 (C) 8 (D) 16
1. If p is the momentum of an object, then the expression P2/m has the same units as(A) acceleration(B) Energy (C) force (D) impulse(E) power
2. A ship floating in the clear water of density 1000kg moves to sea-water of density 1050kg where it floats, the upthrust on the ship then (A)stays constant (B) decreases (C) increases (D) increases by 0.05 times (E) decreases by 0.05 times
3. A steady current of 0.5A flows through a wire, how much charge passes through the wire in one minute? (A)32c (B)23c (C) 45c (D) 12c (E) 30c
1. The percentage of water of crystallization in ZnSO4. 7H2O is (A) 33% (B) 44% (C) 55% (D) 87%
2. An amphoteric oxide is an …. (A) amorphous oxide of a metal (B) amorphous oxide of a non-metal (C) oxide that is insoluble in water (D) oxide that acts like a base as well as an acid
3. Which of the following substances increases in mass when heated in the air? (A) sodium chloride (B) iodine crystals (C) magnesium ribbon (D) copper (ii) oxide